- Items can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
- Items must be returned with 14 days.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We can NOT accept returns:
- If any item is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is incomplete for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your store credit or exchange, and you will receive a code for your store credit.
- We will replace items if they are defective, damaged or the wrong size. If you need to exchange it for the same item (or the same item in a different size), send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 102 South Main Street, Bridger, Montana US 59014.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send the credit to the gift giver, and he/she will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: 102 South Main Street, Bridger, Montana US 59014
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Please consider a trackable shipping service or shipping insurance if you are shipping an item over $75. We cannot guarantee your return will reach us safely.